- Course Description
The Management Assistant Diploma provides you with opportunities to become a typist, office administrator, secretary, receptionist or personal assistant.If you are a very organised and methodical person, this is the course and career for you.
- Path and Outcome of Qualification
- This course consists of an N4 Certificate, N5 Certificate, and N6 Certificate. After completing the N6 Certificate you need to submit proof of 18 months experience in industry/practical to qualify for the National N-Diploma.
- What will set you apart?
Through distance learning you will be exposed to industry experts from leading firms in South Africa who will share their know-how, wisdom, experience, industry knowledge etc. to guide your path as you embark on the journey to finding fulfilling employment. They will also give you insight into their organisations, the career of your choice as well as the skills and knowledge required for a specific job. Read More about What will set you apartWhen you complete your online studies, apart from receiving your accredited certificate, you will also receive a profile document to share with prospective employers. This profile is an endorsement of your personality, character, natural skills, values and interests. It will enable employers to match your unique character to the culture of their organisation in the correct position where you will flourish. We left the best for last… we will have a placement platform where your profile will be made available to employers recruiting for positions within your field of study. While you are looking for employment, employers will be looking through your profile to see if you fit the culture of their organisation and employ you based on your knowledge, skills and your unique character profile.
- Admission Requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- • Students with competency in Compu Typing, Typing, Information Processing or Computer Application Technology (CAT) will receive preference.
- Career Path
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Capturer
- Management Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Information Processing N4 OR Introductory Information Processing N4
- Office practice N4
- Communication N4
- Computer Practice N4
- Information Processing N4 OR N5
- Office practice N4
- Communication N5
- Computer Practice N5
- Information Processing N5 OR N6
- Office practice N6
- Communication N6 OR Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Computer Practice N6
- Minimum Grade 12
- Computer & Intrenet is required
Tel: 032 5596 555 | Fax: 032 559 9468 Cnr R102 and D270, Groutville, 4450RICHTEK CAMPUS
Tel: 035 902 9500 | Fax: 035 789 7011 Cnr Via Richardia & Naboomnek, Arboretum, R/Bay
Do not know how to pay?
We can help you find the best financing option for your studies
Available payment option
- Full courseOnce-off(17% Discount)
- Monthly x 4: R999
- Full courseConvenient Repayment
- Monthly x 18: R426
- Half courseOnce-off(17% Discount)
- Monthly x 4: R499