Marketing Management combines a range of exceptional skills. It involves strategic decision-making on products, pricing, promotion, and distribution in an integrated effort across multiple markets. The course also harnesses the abilities to innovate, discover and break rules to create sustainable value for customers. You will be responsible for the formulation, coordination, and performance of an integrated, market- driven strategy that considers corporate strategy and long-term implications in constantly changing and highly competitive environments.
- What will set you apart?
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Introductory Accounting N4
- Principles For Marketing Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- The Marketing Mix N5
- Sales Management N5
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N5
- Computer Practice N5
- Marketing Management: Strategies N6
- Marketing Research N6
- Sales Management N6
- Marketing Communication N6
- Admission and other requirements
- A National Senior Certificate with Diploma admission – A minimum of 30% for English coupled with a minimum of 40% for four (4) x 20 credit subjects; OR
- A NC(V) with Diploma admission – A minimum of 50% in English on either First Additional Language or Home Language level AND Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy AND Life Orientation – a minimum of 60% in the three (3) compulsory vocational subjects is required; OR
- A SC (without endorsement) or equivalent – A minimum of five (5) subjects must be passed; OR
- A Higher Certificate, an Advanced Certificate in a cognate field; OR
- Minimum Grade 12
- Computer & Internet is required
- Mature Age Exemption
- Candidates must have attempted Matric/Grade 12, reached the age of 23 before or during the first year of registration with three years’ work experience and a proven ability relating to the proposed programme as well as adequate communicative skills; OR
- Candidates must have reached the age of 45 before or during the first year of registration.
College offering this course
You will learn online and only go to campus for enrolment and examination.
Do not know how to pay?
We can help you find the best financing option for your studies
Fess and payment
- Administrative Fee
- Full Course
- Monthly x 5: R1000
- You will receive the outcome of your application in less than 48 hours!